Thank you for your question. Yes you may connect this unit direct with an Ethernet cable. Please also make sure you change the settings in the menu as well. Please follow the steps below once the Ethernet cable is connected. If you need any further assistance, please contact us at 1-877-332-7867 Monday –Friday 7:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. We are happy to assist.
1. Press menu on the Sharp remote.
2. Scroll over to Initial Setup
3. Scroll down to internet set up, then press enter
4. Scroll down to network set up, then press enter
5. Scroll down to Connection type, then press enter
6. Highlight Wired, then press enter
7. Then please press exit.
Top 10 Contributor
answered 2 years, 11 months ago
1out of 1found this answer helpful.